Shop by Collection
Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
The Mexicola avocado skin is dark, thin and EDIBLE! If you were a Mexicola avocado this t-shirt would be your peel but please don't eat this shirt! Grown in Santa Paula, California by farmer artists Steven and Robin Smith at Mud Creek Ranch
- Men's short sleeve t-shirt
- Manufacturer: Bella + Canvas, based in Los Angeles
- 100% super-soft, combed and ring-spun cotton
Farmers Market Fashion 101
- Your t-shirt is art, treat it like the Mona Lisa
- Turn inside out, wash on cool or cold, hang to dry
- Tee is meant to be worn not eaten
Return and Exchange Policy
We want you to have the best food fashion available which is why all clothing is guaranteed free from defects for 30 days from purchase. Please see our FAQ for our return or exchange policy.
*Every time you purchase a MLWF apparel, a portion of the profits are paid directly to the farmer in order to support their family farm business.