The Gaviota strawberry by Harry's Berries is the sweetest and most delicious strawberry in the USA. It is so perfumey and delicate it is nearly impossible to ship and is best found at Santa Monica Farmers Markets. Show your sentiment for strawberries with this gorgeous wool blend hat. Interesting fact: "Gaviota" means "seagull" in Spanish!
- Gaviota strawberries on the front, "MLWF" on the side
- 80/20 acrylic/wool (Green Camo is 60/40 cotton/poly blend)
- Structured, six-panel, high-profile cap
- Green undervisor
- Snapback plastic tab closure
- Head Circumference - 21 5/8“ to 23 5/8“
- Harry's Berries does not officially endorse this hat
Farmers Market Fashion 101
- Your hat is art, treat it like the Mona Lisa
- Hat is meant to be worn not eaten
Return and Exchange Policy
We want you to have the best food fashion available which is why all clothing is guaranteed free from defects for 30 days from purchase. Please see our FAQ for our return or exchange policy.
Every time you purchase a MLWF apparel, a portion of the profits are paid directly to the farmer in order to support their family farm business.