There is nothing funny about this sweet, juicy fuji apple tank top from Tehachapi family farmers Ha's Apple Farm. They have grown apples in the California sunshine for over 30 years and now you can finally wear them on your body! Find their produce and eggs at your local Santa Monica and Los Angeles farmers markets.
- 100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton
- Missy contoured silhouette
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Bound rib trim neck and armholes
- Manufacturer: Anvil
- Sizing Guide
- Shirt not endorsed or licensed by Ha's Apple Farm
Farmers Market Fashion 101
- Your t-shirt is art, treat it like the Mona Lisa
- Turn inside out, wash on cool or cold, hang to dry (do NOT put in dryer)
- Tee is meant to be worn not eaten
Return and Exchange Policy
We want you to have the best food fashion available which is why all clothing is guaranteed free from defects for 30 days from purchase. Please see our FAQ for our return or exchange policy.
*Every time you purchase a MLWF apparel, a portion of the profits are paid directly to the farmer in order to support their family farm business.